Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back to reality..

Hi people! I'm back from bkk!

It was a awesome trip! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAILAND! i almost didn't want to head back to sg.. but.... oh well..



here comes the moodswing...

feeling a lil upset over some stuff, don't even know how to handle some stuff now. The helpless feeling ain't good. Its like I have to act okay on the outside, but I'm not okay in the inside. Its kind of contradicting to experience this kind of feeling. It just leave you feeling really bad sometimes, to the extent not eating a proper meal a day and you feel full. I guess its time to grow up, and when you need to let go, you need to let go... No point being a control possessive freak over stuff that will not happen. But it just don't feel good whenever you think back.. I hate hate hate it! It's just fucking irritable.

this is it. end of rant. although its not enough, but i'm sick of typing, now everything just seems sick.


toodles.

No comments: